Saber Power supports the electrical needs of the technology and commercial industries
Electrical turnkey solutions and field and maintenance services for block chain companies, data centers, municipalities, manufacturing, packaging, and more
The final product was better than expected. I can’t say enough good things about your very talented team. Flawless design and implementation! There are many opportunities to have a setback with a project of this complexity, but you guys were spot on technically and way ahead of schedule.– Electrical Engineer, Chemical Industry
Saber Power supports our technology and commercial customers by providing electrical reliability and complex power projects across all sectors.
- Data centers
- Block Chain Mining Facilities
- Steel Producers
- Municipalities / Water and Wastewater
- Office Buildings
- General Manufacturing
- College Campuses
- Steel producers
- Pulp and paper
Our engineers, electricians and technicians are available 24/7 to respond safely to emergencies related to motors, batteries, switchgear, power transformers, power cables, protective relaying, motor control centers, and all electrical equipment for our technology and commercial market. Saber Power also provides fast track turnkey solutions for the technology sectors who need flexible, quick response technical solutions for new greenfield installations, from early concept to final commissioning. Saber Power also has a proven record of planning and executing large scale preventative maintenance and electrical testing for technology and commercial customers. Our shop service teams, along with our wholly-owned subsidiary, Saber Power Field Services, routinely retrofit, recondition, remanufacture, and repair circuit breakers, MCC buckets, and rectifiers.
Saber Power has multiple long-term agreements and partnerships with some of the largest metropolitan areas in North America. Services typically include providing preventive maintenance, electrical testing, and emergency response services.
The reliability of water treatment, power delivery, and other utility services are vital for the municipal industry. Saber Power provides preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of existing electrical infrastructure daily. Municipalities can trust that electrical systems remain reliable by partnering with our NETA-accredited wholly-owned subsidiary, Saber Power Field Services. For municipalities focused on upgrading or expanding infrastructure, Saber Power is specialized as an engineering procurement and turnkey solutions EPC firm for medium to high voltage electrical infrastructure including overhead power lines, substation, and in-plant electrical installations.
- 345 / 25kV / 415V – EPC Substations and Block Chain Mining Electrical Systems
- Turnkey HV substations and gen tie lines
- 25 kV overhead distribution projects
- Transformer, switchgear and motor control center additions
- Transmission and distribution projects
- Feeder projects with engineering, installation and testing of cables to 138 kV
- Emergency sources/temporary power installation
- Upgrade of the substation and distribution breakers
- DC system installation, testing and maintenance
- Procurement and construction of 25 kV overhead distribution projects
- Transformer installation and transmission/distribution installation projects
- Distribution line installation and cable pulls of various voltages of up to 35 kV
- Emergency sources/ temporary power installation
- NETA acceptance/commissioning testing on new sites
- Annual NETA maintenance testing on multiple sites
- Infrared surveys
- Perform monthly inspections on substation equipment
- Multiple year maintenance contracts
The specialty engineering, procurement, and turnkey solutions EPC departments at Saber Power routinely execute front-end engineering as well as utility interconnects, overhead power lines, and turnkey high voltage substation projects for the technology market. Commercial and municipality clients also utilize our wholly-owned subsidiary, Saber Power Field Services and our maintenance services divisions for advanced protective relaying applications, SCADA upgrades, NERC compliance testing, fast track maintenance services projects, as well as Saber Power’s company-wide engineering study projects like arc flash studies, load flow analysis, and power quality analysis.
Here’s a video of the Houston Mayor thanking Saber Power for our efforts to quickly restore Houston City Hall and Annex after Hurricane Harvey flooding.Saber knows power. Contact us for more information.