Saber Power supports the electrical needs of the renewables industry with substation and balance of plant (BOP) services
Electrical services for the battery storage, solar, and windfarm industries
Thank you for coming out today and swapping out the 351S relays for me. Your professionalism and knowledge were greatly appreciated.– J.A., large wholesale Renewable energy supplier
Saber Power is a proven leader in the renewables industry, with deep expertise in utility interconnect, high-voltage substation, power line, commissioning, acceptance testing, and balance of plant (BOP) projects. We combine the forces of our EPC operations, engineering, and field services to deliver comprehensive solutions to the solar, windfarm, and battery storage sectors.
The BESS and solar industries look to Saber Power to provide turnkey medium and high-voltage substation projects and BOP facilities for BESS. We understand the importance of BESS for the renewables industry, and we are on the leading edge of supporting these projects with engineering, installation, and maintenance services and are qualified to meet the requirements of the IRA tax credits.
- Engineering of battery storage systems for utility interconnects
- Procurement, construction and testing of a 138 kV-35 kV substation for a renewable interconnection
- Procurement, construction and testing of the BESS balance of plant facilities
- Emergency cable splices jobs
- NETA Acceptance/Commissioning testing on new sites
- Annual NETA Maintenance testing on multiple sites
- Engineering of interconnect substation and underground collector system
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of high voltage gen – tie lines
With an abundance of field service technicians, professional engineer (P.E.) licenses in nearly every state of North America and core competencies of medium and high voltage construction, Saber Power is the renewables sector’s answer for responsiveness, safety, quality, and consistency.Saber knows power. Contact us for more information.