Electrical Field Testing, Breaker Repair, Substation Construction - For help with Maintenance, Testing, Repair, High Voltage Construction,
Design or Engineering call:
NETA Accredited Service Company | NETA Certified Technicians
Saber Power Services is a NETA Accredited Company (NAC), which is an electrical testing association that is committed to setting global standards in electrical maintenance and acceptance testing. NETA Accredited Companies are independent electrical power systems testing service providers that are dissociated of competing service or manufacturing interest. NETA Accredited Companies entrust a team of NETA Certified Technicians along with other support personnel experienced in all aspects of electrical power systems testing and maintenance, while being in accordance with ANSI/NETA standards. Having a NETA certified technician backed by a NETA Accredited Company means every phase of testing is being performed to the highest standard.
The Inter-National Electrical Testing Association (NETA) is an organization of the leading electrical testing companies who are determined in advancing the industry's principles for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of dependability and safety.
Benefits of working with a NETA Accredited Company:
When hiring a NETA Accredited Company customers are confident that:
- The NETA Technician is trained to inspect, test, maintain, and calibrate all types of electrical equipment in all types of industries.
- NETA Technicians meet rigorous educational and skill requirements in accordance with ANSI/NETA ETT Standard for Certification of Electrical Testing Technicians.
- A Registered Professional Engineer will analysis all engineering reports.
- All tests will be completed precisely, according to NETA specifications, using calibrated instruments traceable to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).
- The firm is a well-established, full-service electrical testing and maintenance business.
Capability and knowledge are particularly important in the electrical testing industry, making the need to certify the competency of technicians a high priority for us. Technicians are relied on to evaluate the equipment’s ability to function in a safe manner. They are also entrusted to analyze, test and make decisions on the course of action to take.
At Saber Power we consider safety and accuracy as the highest priorities for both the customers and our technicians. Our work processes closely follow guidelines from these standards:
- ANSI/NETA ATS - Standard for Acceptance Testing Specifications for Electrical Power Equipment and Systems.
- ANSI/NETA MTS -Standard for Maintenance Testing Specifications for Electrical Power Equipment and Systems.
- ANSI/NETA ETT -Standard for Certification of Electrical Testing Technicians
“Saber is most proud of their safety record with no Lost Time Accidents in the history of the company, and an Experience Modifier Rate of .75,” according to a 2013 article about Saber Power Services that was published in the NETA World Journal. “Saber has activated their Emergency Response Team and are well positioned to respond to any hurricane recovery activities along the gulf coast.”